Terms & Conditions
By submitting an order with Michelle Corbin Design, you are agreeing to comply with the following Terms and Conditions.
1. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase (excluding Personalised/Keepsake/Bespoke Commissioned Items) from Michelle Corbin Design, under the distance selling regulations, you as the buyer may cancel your order for a full refund up to 14 days after receipt of the item.
2. As the buyer you must inform Michelle Corbin Design of your decision either to cancel or return the purchase by either emailing me at email@example.com or via the contact tab http://www.michellecorbindesign.co.uk/contact
3. The items must be returned to Michelle Corbin Design in the same condition they were sent out to you at the expense of the buyer, within 14 days of notifying us. Refunds or replacements can only be authorised once they have been received and inspected by Michelle Corbin Design.
4. Michelle Corbin Design is not responsible for any loss or damage which may occur during delivery. This includes any parcels sent from Michelle Corbin Design or sent to Michelle Corbin Design
5. Any refunds must be made via the same method of payment in which they were received by Michelle Corbin Design and will not be paid into an alternative account.
6. Michelle Cobin Design is unable to offer refunds for Personalised/Keepsake/Bespoke Commissioned Items. This complies with the Sales of Goods Act. In this instance Michelle Corbin Design will do their upmost to correct the imperfection to a satisfactory standard, if standards do not meet requirements.
7. You as the buyer are responsible to inform Michelle Corbin Design of accurate spellings and information in which you wish to have detailed on your Personalised/Keepsake/Bespoke Commissioned Item. If for any reason Michelle Corbin Design is misinformed with these details, then a small charge will occur to correct these details, however should the details entered be incorrect due to the fault of Michelle Corbin Design, these alterations will be processed to the cost of Michelle Corbin Design.
8. On purchasing Memory Keepsake Commissioned Items, Michelle Corbin Design will inform you of your booked diary slot date. You will then be contacted approximately 4 weeks prior to this date, in order for you to complete an order form to enclose with your clothing parcel, thus ensuring plenty of time for the buyer to dispatch to Michelle Corbin Design. Your parcel MUST arrive with Michelle Corbin Design by the specified date and failure to do so will encounter your order returning to the end of the waiting list que, in order for me to proceed with the next customer. An approximate lead time will be given to the buyer once Michelle Corbin Design has received their clothing parcel.
9. All invoices for Personalised/Keepsake/Bespoke Commissioned Items MUST be paid within 48 hours.
10. All items purchased from Michelle Corbin Design are handmade and for decorative use only and not intended for play. They cannot be CE tested due to the nature of the fabrics (be them, your clothing or vintage and upcycled) and the small parts which are used for details so therefore SHOULD NOT be given to children 14 years and under. Quilts and blankets MUST NOT be used to cover a baby 18 months and under. All items must be kept away from Fire.
11. All prices are subject to change at any time. If there is a pricing error on the website, Michelle Corbin Design will inform you and give you the option to pay the correct price or offer a refund. If a mistake is made on your order form, Michelle Corbin Design will not be held responsible and the correction charge will be issued to the buyer.
12. GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
The GDPR is a European Privacy law set up to go into effect on May 25 2018. This regulates how individuals and organisations may collect, use and retain personal data. Michelle Corbin Design will hold certain personal data that you have provided in order to provide the best possible service to you as a customer.
These details will include:
. Your Name
. Your Address
. Your Telephone Number/s
. Your Email Address
. Personalisation details (Personalised/Keepsake/Bespoke Commissioned Items)
All details will be stored securely and will not be passed on to any third party apart from the postal service/courier; in this instance the only details Michelle Corbin Design will share are: Your name, address and in special instances your telephone number. All details will be kept by Michelle Corbin Design on paper and digital form. I also keep a form which helps me to track when your parcel was sent and it's tracking details.
All personal data about you with held by Michelle Corbin Design will be destroyed/deleted after 6 years.